Would your organisation love to access FREE sleep support for families?
We have great news!
We have partnered with Slumbersac, an award-winning international online retailer of baby sleeping bags, that ensure babies and toddlers remain at a constant temperature, eliminating the need for any other top covers, blankets or duvets, to give your organisation the chance to win a free sleep workshop delivered by an experienced Sleep Practitioner from The Children’s Sleep Charity.
The workshop is for up to 20 parents/carers and will provide them with the opportunity to discuss sleep issues and to develop a sleep programme to implement at home. The value of this package is over £750!
To enter simply email email@example.com telling us the name of your organisation and why you would love to win this workshop for your families in no more than 50 words!
Terms and Conditions
- The competition is open to all organisations working with families including schools, nurseries, children’s centres, voluntary sector groups
- Entry is free and limited to one entry per organisation
- The prize is a Sleep Workshop delivered by the Children’s Sleep Charity that will run from 10am to 2pm on a mutually convenient date.
- The prize is as described, non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
- If the winning organisation are unable to fill all 20 parent places, we will advertise the places free of charge to other families in the community.
- The winning organisation must provide a space for the workshop to take place in and drinks.
- If contact cannot be made with the winner within 7 days we will allocate the prize to another organisation.
- The competition is not open to employees of The Children’s Sleep Charity or Slumbersac, their families or agents.
- All entries must be received by midnight on 16.11.2018
- Entrants must be 18 years of age or over
- The Children’s Sleep Charity reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage if deemed necessary.
Back to Blogs